Are you interested in e-commerce & clothing ? Do you want to offer the best products & service to international customers?
We are looking for our new UX / Web Designer !
Pioneer & fast growing international company, NEEDEN EUROPA is the worldwide marketplace leader in Wholesale Blank Apparel !
With Wordans.com & Needen.com, we want to give the best experience & product to our customers in Europe, USA, Canada & Australia.
Do you want to be part of our expansion plan ?
You will evolve into a fast-paced environment :
2018 ⇒ 4,5M€
2019 ⇒ 14,5M€
2020 ⇒ 32M€
2021 ⇒ 76M€
In Barcelona, you will join a young, dynamic and international team working in an office in the heart of the Gothic district of Barcelona and a few minutes from the port !
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, relational, team player who enjoys working in a team environment and is proactive, independant with great communication skills.
What you will do:
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Make our website more attractive, respecting our brand's image
- Create responsive banners (promotion, new products...)
Who you are:
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
Private insurance provided
Free drinks & snacks
Great international team
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying