Are you interested in e-commerce & clothing ? Do you want to offer the best products & service to international customers?
We are looking for our new E-commerce Front End Developer !
Pioneer & fast growing international company, NEEDEN EUROPA is the worldwide marketplace leader in Wholesale Blank Apparel !
With Wordans.com & Needen.com, we want to give the best experience & product to our customers in Europe, USA, Canada & Australia.
Do you want to be part of our expansion plan ?
You will evolve into a fast-paced environment :
2018 ⇒ 4,5M€
2019 ⇒ 14,5M€
2020 ⇒ 32M€
2021 ⇒ 76M€
In Barcelona, you will join a young, dynamic and international team working in an office in the heart of the Gothic district of Barcelona and a few minutes from the port !
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, relational, team player who enjoys working in a team environment and is proactive, independant with great communication skills.
The chosen candidate will be joining a team of web and analyst programmers developing and maintaining an e-commerce website.
Please note that examples of previous achievements are more than welcome!
Who you are:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of recent hands-on experience writing web applications that perform well across browsers, operating systems, languages and devices
- Thorough and recent experience in front-end application development, coding using HTML/JS/CSS and knowledge of server-side MVC frameworks. A professional experience in a web agency is always appreciated ;)
- Current and precise knowledge of browser peculiarities
- A disciplined approach to development, documentation and file structure
- Strong visual design sense and great taste
- Hands-on experience using Git for software version control
- Good level of technical & spoken English.
- Knowledge of the Web in general, be willing to produce quality work, all this in a modular and reusable faith while focused on business thinking.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Client- or server-side JS performance optimization
- Responsive layouts, and coding for all screens
- Experience working with an internationalized sites
- Salary : base + bonus
- Office ideally located in the heart of the Gothic district of Barcelona
- Private insurance provided by the company
- Self-service drinks & snacks
- Teambuilding / monthly afterwork
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying